Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday Fun!

To start off my celebration Jared made me oatmeal pancakes, eggs, and bacon. It was delicious!!! I was also surprised with a Starbucks pick-me up while breakfast was being prepared! Then we were off to Disneyland! I was given a birthday button, which ended up making my b-day even more special. I got more “happy birthdays” yesterday than I would have thought possible! Jared and I took the day to indulge in the finest of foods. After the wonderful breakfast we continued our fine dining with a corn dog for lunch. We were able to meet up with friends Neal, Angie, Royce, and Aubree! With the day winding down we went for Chipotle with Cheesecake Factory Chocolate cake! YUMMMMM! I was blessed with a fantastic day with my wonderful husband and many loving cards, email, and texts from friends and family! Thank you for making it a great day! Love you all!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!
shonnee

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a good birthday you deserve it! Thanks for sending us those recipes too! So I have an idea for a project we can work on once I've moved...that way we all can still get together during the week now that cake class is done.