I know not all of you who follow my blog, have the time to check it as often as you would like. So, I have added a subscription service. This service allows you to enter your email address and receive an email alerting you to new updates on my blog. The one problem with this
convenient feature is you will
receive an email each time I make a change to my blog. This doesn't happen often and if you don't mind the emails, then this is for you! This service may not be for everyone! If you check my blog regularly and don't want/like to
receive emails (which may be frequent) then don't sign up for this service.
Steps:
1. Look for this box on my blog and click on the yellow box.

2. This will take you to a new screen

3. Click on the link that says " Get Sarah's blog delivered by email"

4. Enter your email and submit your request!

I hope you find this helpful!
No comments:
Post a Comment