I have recently, with the help and guidance of a friend, begun making cards! The cards pictured here are a few examples of what I have made. I gave them as a bundled set as gifts for Christmas to family members. This is fun, but it takes a long time to create one card because I lack creativity!
3 comments:
sarah you are so pretty! i love your craft post and that elsie is wearing your scarf so cute!! hopefully i can get out of bed tomorrow after our run today...see you tomorrow!!
-aubree
You went running today? What the heck? What is California doing to our Sarah???
I wanted to tell you how amazing your cards really are. And the scarf. Hate to break it to you- but you truly have become a crafter. Remind me to send you a denim jumper with apples on it. It's what all us crafters wear.... ;-)
Sarah, I'm so impressed with your craftiness! Please teach me how to make one of those cute knotted scarves!
Post a Comment