You may be sick of reading about it in my blog, but it definitely isn't getting old around here. Yes again, southern California was shaken up. Tonight around 8:00 pm a 4.5 magnitude earthquake hit. The epicenter was in San Bernadino about 35 miles away (as the crow flies). It wasn't too bad here, I was comfy in bed and noticed the TV starting to dance. Jared was studying with a friend in the dining room. They felt it a little more out there.
Now I know your typical Californian wouldn't ever blog about an earthquake, but Jared and I sure can't get used to these. It is the most bizarre feeling ever...
2 comments:
"As the crow flies...?" What does that even mean? Perhaps you should blog about stuff that makes sense. Geez. ;-)
I'm glad to hear that you and Jar are safe and sound.... I can't even imagine what it must feel like to have the ground wiggle around underneath you.
xoxo
I absolutely love your background...so CUTE! You know what's crazy...Neal and I didn't even feel it! We must be really bad with sensation perception. I wish we had so we can say when we go back home that we felt a real earthquake. Oh well, maybe next time we'll get lucky!
Post a Comment