Sunday we took a ferry from Long Beach to Catalina Island. It was an hour boat ride, but went by too fast! With mimosas in hand we played catch phrase. Jared, Lynn, and I kicked butt! Once on the Island we rented a six person golf cart and drove around Catalina. The water was clear with a beautiful blue/green hue. We stopped by the scuba diving park, walked the board walk, and ate a delicious lunch! That evening we continued our Catch Phrase tournament….again Jared, Lynn, and I won!
Monday we went to the Fullerton arboretum and then sat poolside! It was fun to have everyone here! We look forward to seeing you all soon!
2 comments:
I love that Jared has his seatbelt on in the golf cart! Safty first! Looks like everyone had a blast! I'm almost done with book 3!!!
i was just wondering if they had come yet!! sounds like you had a really good time! hope you are having a good summer! i heard you ran 10 miles on saturday good job!! keep it up..miss you guys!
Post a Comment