We have officially hit the half way point! I have grown some, but baby boy awesome has grown a lot! He is moving all the time; Elsie has been kicked (hit, head butted, whatever he's doing) and Jared has finally been able to feel him. It's funny, every time baby boy moved (a lot of continuous movement) I would call Jared over to feel and the instant he would put his hand on my stomach the baby would stop moving! This happened SEVERAL times before Jared was able to feel....the baby has Jared's sense of humor!
Those shorts will probably no longer be worn...a little snug!
We have our big 20 week ultrasound this upcoming Monday. The practitioner will be checking the baby's growth and health.
Jared and I haven't been able to resist the urges to buy our son some clothes! We saw these items and fell in love. The white hat with planes on it was given to baby from our friends Megan and George! Thank you guys! I know baby boy will love it!
3 comments:
how cute. love the clothes and your belly!!
you look so cute and the clothes are super cute...how fun!!
cute clothes :) Time is flying...that boy is going to be here before you know it!
Post a Comment