I cannot wait to put some cute toes in these adorable socks! Our friends Melissa and Brian are already showering baby awesome with gifts...how cute are those socks?! Thank you guys...we (including baby) love them!
Baby update:
I am 26 weeks along and baby boy is doing well. He is still moving up a storm....not sure if he ever rests! We had our latest doctors appointment today. "Awesome" is measuring right at 26 weeks and his heart rate is 150 bpm. I feel good expect for being tired...all....of....the...time. I haven't been sleeping well because my hips hurt when I sleep and any little noise (including Jared's breathing) wakes me up...I know...boohoo. I understand what people mean when they say "pregnancy starts to prepare you for the baby".
2 comments:
Girlfriend, get yourself some earplugs. You will need them. You can't hear little noises like breathing and snoring and dogs moving around but you can still hear crying babies.
Can't wait to meet him!
SUPER cute socks! And SUPER cute fabric in the background. What's it for, what's it for, what's it for???
Post a Comment