That's right! I'm 34 weeks along!
Funny side note: Our sleeping situation has become interesting...picture this: 3 full length body pillows, 2 grown adults (one with a belly), and occasionally a dog (when Jared sneaks her in) all in one queen size bed! Why 3 body pillows?! I needed 2 because they have really helped with the hip soreness and Jared COULD NOT part with his; this resulted in a purchase of a third one!
I said I was going to do a weekly baby update, and I plan on doing just that....no matter how little I have to tell!
Not that I want to complain, just want to keep everyone in the loop, here are my pains:I am not sleeping well because of the sore hips/thighs and the need to literally sit up and reposition when I am uncomfortable in bed....not to mention the frequent restroom trips. My tailbone and pelvic bone have also be sore....not a pleasant feeling. My heart burn is starting to pick up. With all that being said....I'm feeling good today!
Baby Awesome seems to be doing well. His hiccups are not as frequent as they were last week. He is also moving a little less, but the doc thinks that is due to his cramped living spaces. I have given him (baby) permission to spread out, but he seems very content hanging out on my right side. I forgot to mention that the ultra sound last week showed Baby Boy in the head down position! Yeah!
Not that I want to complain, just want to keep everyone in the loop, here are my pains:I am not sleeping well because of the sore hips/thighs and the need to literally sit up and reposition when I am uncomfortable in bed....not to mention the frequent restroom trips. My tailbone and pelvic bone have also be sore....not a pleasant feeling. My heart burn is starting to pick up. With all that being said....I'm feeling good today!
Funny side note: Our sleeping situation has become interesting...picture this: 3 full length body pillows, 2 grown adults (one with a belly), and occasionally a dog (when Jared sneaks her in) all in one queen size bed! Why 3 body pillows?! I needed 2 because they have really helped with the hip soreness and Jared COULD NOT part with his; this resulted in a purchase of a third one!
No comments:
Post a Comment