Thursday, June 10, 2010

4.


This is just a sampling of some maternity pictures a friend of mine took! She is learning to use her camera and lighting....but I think she has mastered it! There will be more to come, so stay tuned.


My most recent doctors visit was an exciting one! I am 2 centimeters dilated! The doctor, who is usually reluctant to commit to certain dates, said I probably would not be lasting the full 40 weeks...."definitely not 4 more weeks"! Because he has said this, I will probably go over 40 weeks, but it's still exciting and stressful! Exciting because we are ready to meet our little man. Stressful because Jared is leaving for Florida Tuesday night and won't return until Sunday evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting- In less than one month you'll be a mommy! Maybe even tomorrow...

Neal and Angie said...

Yeah for baby awesome! I hope he gets here soon :D But I hope not until Jared is home. I can't wait to see more of the maternity pictures Shonee took.

Jessie said...

You are gorgeous Sarah! Maybe baby awesome and I can share a birthday. Can't wait to meet him. Love you!