Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happenings

There have been a few new things happening around our household. 

1. Elliot may have had a growth spurt (not sure if he is growing taller or even wider!) He slept 2-3 hours each nap and ate more frequently for about 2 days.  We are however,  back to our normal no nap schedule :)

2. Jared and I went on a date!  That’s right, Elliot had his first babysitter! 

3. I am beginning to fit back into my pre-pregnancy pants!  (These are jeans I didn’t wear very often before pregnancy because they are stretchy and a little too big…BUT they are regular jeans!!)

4. Jared has been on a week break from school before he starts his fall quarter (apparently the toughest one).  It has been WONDERFUL having him home! 

5. I started running again!  I decided to get back into running using a run/walk plan.  I started running 2 min. and walking 4, repeating this for 30 min. total.  The first 2 min. stretch I did, just about killed me!  And to think this time last year I was running 2 hours!

Now for some pics…The many faces of Elliot!IMG_0585 IMG_0510 IMG_0522 IMG_0536 IMG_0563 IMG_0572 IMG_0576 IMG_0582

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Maya Wrap is working? LUCKY!!

Great pictures!!

royce and aubree said...

cute pictures and way to go on running thats awesome!!

Unknown said...

he is sooo cute. I cant wait to get some pics of him.

Jenni said...

That's one cute kid you got there!