Monday, August 23, 2010

the room

We have finally set up Elliot’s room. It has taken us a while to give our bedroom up and move our belongings to the loft, but we have finally done it.  Elliot now has a place in the apartment to call his own!  Considering my limited budget and limited design freedom, I think it turned out well!

IMG_0622 IMG_0620 IMG_0621

The bumper in the crib was made by me!  I am currently working on a matching quilt.  We chose to do white furniture so we could accent with color!

 

Elliot is 9 weeks today… Wow!  We had his 2 month appointment last week.  Elliot weighs 13lbs 12 oz (95%…go big boy!), is 23 1/4 inches long (75%), and looks good!  He had his first round of shots and did pretty well…there was a about a 30 second scream/cry and then he slept the rest of the day. 

IMG_0617

Not sure if it’s because of the shots, but we’ve had a couple of rough days.  Elliot has not been napping, which leads to this face …so sad :( 

Hopefully the naps will start soon! (He’s still so stinkin’ cute…even when he fusses)

 

 

IMG_0615

When he is not fussy, we get these cute little smiles!  Elliot loves to stare and smile at Jared when he is giving him his bath.

My sleeping beauty (when he sleeps).

IMG_0592

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my word! He is so cute! I love the picture of him in the bath! His room looks so good too, love the bumper and can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Neal and Angie said...

I love how you set up his room. What a cutie pie. I can't believe he's already 13 lbs..what a big boy :D I'm excited to see the finished quilt too!

Anonymous said...

Love him and his chubbiness!

Fortune Cookies said...

SSoo cute!! :) Both the baby and the room. I love it all. You did a great job--on both! :)

-Tiffany and Jeff Cook