Thursday, October 14, 2010

Newborn pics

When Elliot was a few days past 3 weeks a friend of ours, Aubrey, took his newborn pictures!  I was hoping Elliot would sleep through the shoot so we could position him in cute baby poses, but someone (E) had is own ideas.  He was awake, fussy, and pooin’ and peein’ everywhere! With that being said, Aubrey was able to capture some great moments!  Thank you Aubrey!Elliot 192-2 Elliot 041-2 Elliot 091-2  Elliot 113-2 Elliot 181Elliot 098

This wasn’t one of the photos Aubrey edited, but I love it! It captures Elliot’s personality :)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

So cute! Love the belly and the stocking hat and Elliot and you guys. I could go on and on...

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked them! He is such a cute little munchkin!

Fortune Cookies said...

I'm sooooo jealous you have newborn pictures!!!!! :( They're so cute!!!!