Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Going Private

I am going to make my blog Private. I have been thinking about doing this since having Elliot.If you would like to view my blog in the future I need you to post your email address in my comment box. Even if I have your email address I will only send an invite to those who post on the blog. I want to make sure I only send it out to those who want it.

How to leave a comment:
1.Click the comment button at the end of this post.
2.Type in your name and email address.
3.Selected "name/URL" and type your name.
4.Hit publish comment

I will wait a couple of week before I go private. Once I do you will receive an email with an invitation to view my blog.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Emily Heinze said...

I love his little laugh!!

Anonymous said...

ejaynes@everestkc.net

Laurie Bywater said...

I can't wait to see Elliott in person. His little eyes are so cute. Sarah, you can take great pictures as these with a P&S. ALOT of it is catching the moment!!