Tuesday, December 14, 2010

santa!

Elliot got to meet the jolly old man himself!

023

We started solids…Acacado yuck, rice cereal yum!

An attempt at feeding himself.

047



I took this video as Elliot was beginning his second bowl of rice cereal. He is crying because I am taking too long to give it to him!
Elsie already knows her place…under the highchair

039

My studious young man. He loves them books!

006

Just some Cuteness

013027

3 comments:

Jenny Vernon said...

Love the pics! So excited to see you all next week.

Jenni said...

Sar~The picture of Elliot with the avocado on his face... the face he is making looks just like you! I love the videos and that cute hat he is wearing! Did your mom make it? See you soon!!!
And he wasn't scared of Santa! Yay!

Brett and Kimberly said...

I love the hat too! Where did you get it?! :) Adorable jean jacket. He is too cute. I just want to squish his cheeks!