Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jared’s 30th

This is almost a month late, but still a day worth mentioning! We celebrated Jared’s 30th birthday by kayaking in Huntington Beach Harbor.  We joined a holiday lights tour that took us on the water at night and wound us through the harbor while looking at the many extravagant homes decorated for the holidays.  It was so much fun to do something so different.  It was a cooler day, at night, on the water where we did get pretty wet, so we bundled up in our winter attire (and I’m glad I did!), and drank hot chocolate.  After a change of clothes we had dinner at a restaurant in downtown Fullerton. 

On the evening of Jared’s actual birthday some of his classmates threw him and another friend a surprise party.  We had a fun evening out thanks to our wonderful babysitter Smile

Happy birthday babe!  I love you!

IMG_2157IMG_2160IMG_2163IMG_2177IMG_2179

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Happy 30 years old to Jared :) Glad you had a great time celebrating!