Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fun Shopping

I am not in the position to buy  a lot, if anything right now, so I am always looking out for great deals.  I am mainly shopping for my little man these days…toys, clothes, items to help me with him, etc.  So…I have recently joined a few sites.  These are the type that you join and browse daily, weekly, whenever.  They are not the deal a day, send you an email kind…However, their offers do only last a day, 2 days, or sometimes a week.  I am posting a link to the ones that I have recently found and LOVE!  Some of the sites offer more than just kid/baby deals, but household, clothing, etc. It is fun to get an item you really want at a super marked down price!  I hope some of you find these sites as fun as I do.  Remember, you will have to join to view their products, but it’s worth it!

Includes many items, not just baby…

The Foundary  (todays baby deal are carriers…really cool Kelty backpacks (wish I had) and other daily carriers)

The Gilt 

 

Kid/baby sites

LilLuxe  (one deal today is cloth diapers, shoes, etc…)

The MiniSocial (Lots of clothing, accessory, and book deals)

No comments: