Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It happened. Sick.

020

It happened much earlier than I thought it would.  My cute, sweet, fun, adorable, do no wrong son ate his own poop! Lesson learned—when all is quiet, someone (aka Elliot) is doing something naughty.  I was cleaning the kitchen last night, while Elliot played in his play area.  I was so thankful he was playing well and I was able to get a lot done.  When I went to get him I walked into a wall of stink and a sight I didn’t expect.  First I saw a “dark spot” on the carpet, no poo to be seen.  Then I saw Elliot’s back side, a mess.  Next came the streak of poo across his face, and finally the mess his hands caused all over his play yard.  Elliot was rushed to the tub and hosed down, pjs and all.  After his bath and teeth brushing he went to bed, and I set to work cleaning. He seems to be doing fine today, so lets hope any ingested poo won’t cause a bellyache!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO!!!!

xoxo,

Courtney

Jenni said...

OH MY GOSH. Poor Sarah! Bet that was a fun clean up! Hope Elliot doesn't get sick!