Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter and a Laguna hike

A couple weeks ago Jared, Elliot, and I loaded up and went on a hike in the Laguna Hills.  I will admit, it didn’t last long, but it was very beautiful and Elliot seemed to enjoy it! After our hike we went into Laguna for some dinner and ice cream on the beach.  This was a spontaneous fun family date. 

015029038041048

The Easter bunny returned!  After many years of being away the Easter Bunny finally returned to our house! Although Jared and I didn’t get our own baskets, we still enjoyed nibbling on candy (thanks Elliot for sharing Smile).  Elliot loved shaking the easter eggs and throwing around the fake grass.  He received a packet of bubbles that Elsie seems to enjoy more than he does.  We spent the day as a family dying eggs and cooking a chicken.  This was my first time cooking a whole chicken.  I also haven’t eaten meat in a long time, so this was tasty (purchased at Whole Foods and with a lot of consideration).

001004007010018027028029

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes, Elliot does have a space between those beautiful front teeth. That makes me SO happy. I know, is that a weird thing to be happy and delighted by? Probably. But I can't help it. I love spaces between front teeth. I just do.

Also? That family pic at the top? Gorgeous.

xoxo,

Courtney

Jenni said...

I just wanna squeeze those chunky little legs! Man he is cute, and HAPPY! Love the family pic and E in the bumbo on the counter!

Anonymous said...

So cute! So apparently the hike was not so bad when we took you if you were willing to do it agian with your men!