Saturday, June 4, 2011

11 months

My ornery little man….where to begin.  I am a couple weeks late in posting this, but Elliot’s 11 month is worthy of posting! At 11 months, I have a very independent boy.  He likes to feed himself (and Elsie), play with his toys,and  pull things off the table only to drop them on the floor.  I don’t have a hugger, kisser, cuddler, but that’s ok because I do have a smiler and laugher.  Elliot is in the habit of, one by one, pulling his food off his tray and dropping it on the floor (this drives me crazy). Elliot is starting to crawl with his hands and knees more, but prefers his faster method of army crawling.  He is walking (holding on to things) around furniture all day long. We read many books and laugh at the silly pictures (I wonder what’s going on in his head). 

012 025 003007013014026030

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cutest pajama pants EVER! I love those guitars!

I highly recommend getting a "splat mat" or a shower curtain liner to place on the floor for all those pieces of food he likes to drop. I found it saved so much clean-up time (ummm... still find, that is)- and now it's serving the function of protecting our rug from play-doh! I mean, seriously, it.is.awesome.

Give that sweet baby boy a squeeze from us!

Jenni said...

Love the tounge! What a cutie. Is Elsie liking E more now that he feeds her?

Gretchen said...

Sidenote: I can't believe Elliot turns one this month. Can't believe it, can't believe it, can't believe it....