Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One step closer to being Dr. J

Congrats to Jared!  I am late in posting this, but he has successfully completed all Optometry boards! We are extremely proud of him (: Now Jared just needs to complete his last and final rotation.  We will be heading back to California in two weeks from today.  Jared will be working at a VA in Los Angeles.

Elliot and I have been spend a lot of time outside lately because it has been beautiful! We color, play ball, or just explore the backyard.

We are headed to Kansas for the weekend!  Enjoy your week.

outside-5269outside-5288outside-5305

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! For coming home and Congrats Jared! That is so awesome! Beautiful pics. Love the one with the sun effects..

Anonymous said...

Wow your photography gets better and better! You're awesome Sar! Have fun in KC! Jenni

Neal and Angie said...

Way to go Jared! Love the pics. You're getting really good! Excited to see you, even if it is just for a minute :)

Emily Heinze said...

Congrats Jared!!! I absolutely LOVE your main picture of E in his Halloween costume!
Emily