Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Easter morning started off with checking out what the Easter Bunny decided to leave behind.  Once Elliot figured out that the plastic eggs contained goodies, he quickly lost interest in the trinkets! We then proceeded with the festivities by coloring eggs.  This activity held Elliot’s attention much longer than we expected.  He decorated the eggs with a white crayon while Jared or I dyed them.  He then spent time decorating some with stickers.  Later, we went outside for an Easter egg hunt.  Again, once treats were found in the eggs it was hard to get him to put the egg in the basket and continuing hunting.  After nap we enjoyed a potluck dinner with several other couples in the complex!  It was a fun filled day! 

Edited-5737Easter Edited-5752Easter Edited-5764Easter Edited-5771Easter Edited-5777Easter Edited-5811

2 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had such a fun Easter...Elliot is getting so grown up and I love his facial expressions! Glad you're starting to feel better.

jas, court, and sol said...

I personally love the way you brushed E's hair... super handsome, that one. Super handsome.