Grand Lake, Colorado is where my family and extended family would go for family reunions when I was growing up. It holds a special place in my heart, so I was excited to be introducing Elliot to this wonderful place! Elliot and I flew to Denver where my parents picked us up and we headed to Grand Lake. We met my sister, her family, my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma. My parents, sister’s family, and Elliot and I stayed in one condo…close quarters, but fun. We had a river running right behind the condo that Elliot and Marissa LOVED throwing rocks into. A special thanks to my brother-in-law Paul who adopted Elliot while Jared wasn’t with us. Paul was a huge help to me (especially when it came to that river)! Jared was able to join us for two days in between two different contact lens conferences he attended.
Cousins
We stayed in condos…this was our view This is the view from Grand Lake Lodge where we
used to stay when I was growing up.
Duck races! This was the brainchild of a few of the guys. Everyone placed bets on the duck(s) they thought would win. Pictured below you see “lunch lady” aka “mee-ma”. We did have a few people casualties (falling in the river). This was a lot of fun and entertained us for a while :)
Family photo. Shirts are a throw back to an old family reunion shirt we once worn. My cousin David designed them!
1 comment:
OMG, that picture of M and E showing their belly buttons? Adorable and hilarious! Great pictures as always. I will probably email you and ask you to send me some. Please!
Love,
Jenni
Post a Comment