Sunday, October 14, 2012

1 month

Oliver is 5 weeks old! I can’t believe how fast this past month has gone.  We haven’t done much, but cuddle on the couch and watch Elliot play.  Oliver still sleeps a lot and has to be woken up during the day to be fed, but he dutifully maintains an every 2 hour feeding schedule at night.  Oliver loves to be held and is very content being carried via wrap when I have to chase Elliot around :) In addition to some pics of my ever growing little man #2, here are a few pics of Elliot and of our trip to the Santa Monica Pier when we took my mom to the airport.

oliver 1 week-8612-001

edited-8783-001

edited-8721

edited-8725edited-8731

edited-8735edited-8745

edited-8747

edited-8810edited-8841

edited-8822edited-8831

photo 1photo 2

“Dude”, and dude with “his” ipad!

photophoto 3

5 comments:

jas, court, and sol said...

Holy smokes! You have two CUTE kiddos. I wish I could squish them and kiss them and hold them and all things good and wonderful! We love you guys....

royce and aubree said...

So cute Sarah! I think Oliver looks more like you! Both are very studly and you looks beautiful as usual!

Becky said...

1. Does Jared have a goatee?
2. ADORABLE pics.

Megan said...

It is amazing how much Oliver has changed in one month! Beautiful pictures, as always. I love the family pictures at the Pier.

Jenni said...

Stinkin adorable! I love the picture of Oliver wrapped up like a burrito. And the last one (the close up one) he looks just like you! E cracks me up! Love the Dude pic. Love your little family!