This is my first blog! I am excited to start this adventure and look forward to learning new ways to incorporate this technology into my classroom.
It is my hope to become familiar with blogging and customize my site to better help my 4th grade students. I invision this site as a link between parents and myself, students and myself, and maybe student/parent communication.
Eventually, I would like my class to take over the weekly newsletters and blog the events for the upcoming week. I hope to also implement this site as an assignment update when students are sick. I would like to see my students use this site as a forum for their thoughts about the classroom and discussion of the content being covered in class.
I know I have a long way to go, but pushing myself out of my comfort zone and creating this site has been fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment