When creating this blog, I knew instantly it would be for classroom use. However, I was unsure how I was going to utilize it in my classroom. I began brain storming and sketching out all the useful ways this blog could be used in classroom and at home by my students and parents. I decided I wanted it to be a hub for our classroom and events happening within. I hoped it would become (eventually) a place where students could respond to prompts, and have class discussions. I mention all of this because I have begun utilizing a great blog which encompasses all I hope my blog to be. This blog is mentioned in the text, Using Technology with Classroom Instruction that works, written by Howard Pitler, Elizabeth Hubbell, Matt Kuhn, and Kim Malenoski.
www.mrwrightsclass.com come complete with updates, newsletters, and educational links for parents and students. It reflects the happenings in a 3rd grade class.
No comments:
Post a Comment