So.......we sat through 1st year scholarships. At the start of 2nd year awards, we both listened carefully for Jared's name......no name. We sat through 3rd and 4th year scholarships. Finally, we were on the last list of awards being given...
Then we were on the VERY last scholarship being awarded that evening! Here is a sample of what Jared was whispering in my ear at this point:
"did the invitation envelope have my name on it!?"
"did they make a mistake by inviting me?!"
"I didn't get a scholarship? - they better give me a coupon or something!"
...then we heard his name! He received a scholarship for his grades! He has the 3rd highest GPA in his class!!!! Yeah Jared! To say the least, Jared was shocked (but I wasn't)!
Jared- I am so very proud of you! You worked hard, did your best, and it payed off! Way to go!
3 comments:
Sweet! Way to go, Jared!
Great Job Jared!! What a great support system you have too! :)
Congrats to Jared...that's awesome!
Post a Comment