When we moved out here I thought I would be giving up watching K-State football (this being ok since we aren’t doing so well)……but……we were fortunate to attend the K-State vs. UCLA game played at the Rose Bowl! Our weekend started off with dinner and festivities at Adam’s place in Huntington Beach. Mike and Emily, Mason and Katie, Bjorn, Jon, and Paul were all able to come in town for the game (the boys are Jared’s frat brothers)!
The party continued at our place Saturday before leaving for the stadium. It was hot, crowded, but Fun! We hosted the ol’ K-State crew, as well as, some of Jared’s optometry classmates. To save parking hassle and money we rented a conversion van to take ourselves to the game…I drove (little girl behind the wheel of a VERY large van… empowering).
Once at the tailgate we ate (thanks to Adam for the wonderful food), talked, and partied! It was amazing the number of K-Staters we saw from back in our days! To sum it up….we lost the game, but made some decent plays. It was a great weekend and wonderful to get together with old friends! (I missed my girls though!)
6 comments:
Ugh, they did do way better than I thought they would...but still a loss. I'm afraid that they're only going to win maybe one or two more games this year at best - poo :(
looks like you were a full house.. how fun!! sorry about the loss youre cookies look fabulous though!
You have the biggest Powercat that I have ever seen on your shirt. So cool that you go tot hang with Jason
that totem pole is funny.... Glad you guys had fun
Glad you had so much fun! I can't believe you drove the big van...I would be so scared to drive that thing :) Glad you still keep up with old friends!
Looks like fun! Driving the van- totally empowering! Cookies look amazing especially for someone who claims not to bake. I love it how boys never seem to grow up...
Post a Comment