This is also the problem I am having with the stroller. If you remember from a previous post we have already purchased a stroller. I feel this stroller is larger than I want, but it's nice and it holds a car seat. I am also looking at a nice, sturdy, (hate to use this word) umbrella stroller. The umbrella stroller has a lot, but doesn't hold a car seat....so is it really a big pain to remove a sleeping baby from a car seat and place them in a stroller....do I NEED the stroller that holds the car seat?....ahhhhhh. Thanks for letting me vent.Back to the fun stuff. Now that my nephew's 1st birthday gifts have been made and sent I am going to be focusing on making my little guy some things (too many to list). Here are a few pics of the things I made Solomon. 1. Magnetic cloth alphabet found here. 2. Stenciled shirts and bag holding alphabet found here 3. Me! 23 weeks! Baby is moving ALL the time, and seems to be doing well.
7 comments:
I love it all- so jealous of your craftyness!
yeah, you're gonna need the big stroller alright. But even though it's bigger and heavier to lug around, at least it has storage so you don't have to try and carry all that junk on your shoulders.
OH MAMA! YOu are soooo cute! Can't wait to see you in April!
You worry too much. Take your mother's advice - go with the fabrics you have and keep the big stroller. Love you!
I love the bright fun fabrics you chose! I think your little belly is getting so cute! You have been a busy bee with all your projects...they all turned out so great!
Sarah- you look cute as a pregnant little button! Keep updating pics- it's so good to see you!
As for the stroller and fabrics- I agree with your mom. Although I don't know the fabrics you chose, I bet your gut instinct was right on when you picked them. And the car seat/stroller thing? What I recall is that it's not recommended you use an umbrella stroller until little one if 3-4 months old. I think you should go with the one you already have- chances are high you'll appreciate the car seat situation once you're toting baby boy around.
And last (but certainly not least)- Solomon's presents. Holy moly. You worked your tush off on those. SUPER IMPRESSED and SUPER EXCITED for Solomon to open the envelope. Jas isn't home yet, so I thought we would wait until tomorrow. Wow. You've got crafty talent for sure.
you are looking so cute.!! Love all the crafts that you are making.
Post a Comment