Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Parentals

During Jared's spring break my parents came out for a visit! We had decent weather...not normal California nice, but much warmer and sunnier than Kansas! While they were here, we did a few new things they hadn't done yet, and a few things...like baby registering, they could have done without!

We went to "The Bruery" with some of Jared's friends


The tide pools at Crystal Cove



After looking for creatures at the tide pools we had lunch at a restaurant that overlooked the ocean. The view was beautiful!



Jared used is new BIO skills on my mom. He dilated her and looked at her retina. Due to a teaching mirror on his BIO head set my dad and I were also able to see the things Jared was talking about!



On one of the days we went to Disneyland and Disneyland Adventure!



My mom and I didn't ride some of the rides (me: pregnant, Mom: chicken) so we waited while Jared and Dad rode them!





This is my mom after riding the Indiana Jones ride! I talked her into riding it because it is one of my favorite rides. She was not amused! She kept her eyes closed through most of it!


We had a great time and I was sad to see them leave. I wish they could have stayed until the baby was born!

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a good time with the parents. The tide pools look like something we should add to our list to do while living here.