I went to the doctors today for my 38 week check up and he said this is it! We will have a baby here today or tomorrow! I am about 5 centimeters dilated, fully effaced, and the baby's head is low. I was asked if I have been feeling contractions....this is a hard question, because having never been in labor before I don't know if what I'm feeling is normal "pregnancy" stuff. I described what I was feeling...some abdomen tightening, some pressure, a few cramps. He said I was contracting and in latent labor. If I don't go into active labor tonight I am to check in at the hospital at 7am tomorrow morning! I will keep everyone updated!
6 comments:
so exciting. good luck momma!
Good Luck Sar! We can't wait to see pics of baby Awesome!!
Outstanding!! Good luck Sarah, we can't wait to hear the good news!!
Yeah for baby awesome! Can't wait to meet him! Good luck with everything! <3 ya! Let us know if we can do anything for you.
ahhhhh!!! how exciting!! I hope everything goes awesome!! Please to keep us up dated! I want to help however I can!
Woohoo! I'm awaiting the news! I had a feeling you and Amy would time this just right to frazzle your parents :)
Post a Comment