Elliot is 3 months! He is changing so much daily and weekly…it’s crazy! We finally have a sleeping pattern! Yah!! E has been taking a small morning nap and a longer afternoon one! He has also gone several nights sleeping for 10-11 hours (he does wake up, but puts himself back to sleep)! He is proving to be an early riser (6-7ish), but I’ll tackle that in another month or so :)
Elliot is smiling more and is beginning to laugh. He is even starting to become ticklish. Unfortunately, with a laugh comes the hiccups. Elliot is also continuing to work on holding up his head…I think his cheeks may be weighing him down a bit because he looks down a lot :)
These are approximate #s:
weight: 16lbs length: 24 inches
Elliot has also started grabbing his toys. He continues to bat at them, but you can also see him thinking about what he is looking at and takes time to touch and grab it!
Elliot has also started talking a lot. He loves to carry on a conversation with you. These are some of his cute talking faces! I love, love, love the raised eyebrows!
I LOVE this face! I don’t know what I did or said to deserve it, but I love the personality! I also see a little of Jared in this pic :)
3 comments:
What a great little guy you got there!
I love the pic of Elliot in his Kstate hat! With his hands together in front of his face, he looks like he is ready to beat up the other team! So cute!! I think I gotta put one of these as my background on my computer. He is just so stinkin cute!
Hahaha. I LOVE the one with his hat on....so funny. He makes the cutest faces. I miss his sounds. Haha.
Post a Comment