*I love the sigh Elliot makes when he is eating
*I love E’s new words ooooohhhh, oooohhhhh, oohh, oooooohh
*I love our conversations (and there are many) with all the oooohhhhs
*I love it when E sticks out his bottom lip when he is upset
*I love his fat thighs
*I love the whine he makes when he is tired or really doesn’t feel like going into a full cry….a more drawn out oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh with a furrowed brow….LOVE IT!
*I love the smile and leg kicks I get when I get him up in the morning (and the middle of the night even though I have to ignore them)
*I love that he loves bath time
*I love those chubby, squishy, kissable cheeks
*I love the look of achievement when he is standing up (yes, I am helping him)
*I love my new stronger arms :)
*I love it when he cuddles me when he is tired
*I love it when he falls asleep in my arms
*I love his toothless grin
*I love his crying face (just not the sound)
*I love that he follows me with his eyes
*I love that he plays independently on his play mat
*I love that he is growing up with a dog (even if that dog doesn't love him yet)
*I love Elliot’s old man face
*I love his button nose
*I love that he is part Jared
*I love the fine wispy hairs on his head
*I love the dimples in butt cheeks
*I love his little farts (they don’t sound little)
*I love the birthmark on his head
*I love how handsome he looks when I dress him up
*I love that he is my son!!
I LOVE THIS GUY!
1 comment:
I love his cheeks too! Aww, your list is so cute. I can't wait to squeeze those chubby little thighs myself!
Post a Comment