Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Elliot and the great pumpkin

Get it?! Charlie Brown and….                                                                            This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. Fun was had by all!

We saw the “great” pumpkins.

IMG_1451IMG_1450

 

                                                           

 

We visited with the animals.IMG_1464IMG_1467IMG_1469

We rode rides (this ride was a little out of control!).IMG_1472

We took cute pictures! I love fall. I am glad the weather permitted us to wear “fall” clothes :)

IMG_1476   IMG_1462     IMG_1475

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE his face when he's standing on the pumpkin (one of the first pictures). I also dig that one of him all huddled up in the pumpkins. CUTIE PIE!

Jenni said...

Love his little flannel! And good to see you got to enjoy a ride too Sar! Even if it was out of control. :)

Fortune Cookies said...

So cute!!!! SO wish we could've gone. I'm way jealous. But he looks amazing. Great pics. :)