**REMINDER** I’m making my blog private so, if you would like to be able to access it please click here.
Elliot’s recently stopped talking and started groaning. We will often hear this after we put him down for bed (Jared and I sit and laugh while listening to the monitor).
The video is a little crazy because I was trying to capture this moment without Elliot spotting the camera (he usually stop what he is doing once he spots it). He is also sitting in his bouncer, so all the movement is from that.
7 comments:
You've got a lovely voice there, kid. Love you.
Also? The last video reminds me of those MTV shows where people went into haunted hospitals and stuff... it was like 8 years ago (I think). They wore the video cameras- lots of close up shots and movement. Stupid comment, I know- it's just that it reminded me and stuff. So, you know. I know. You know. We all know.
I.Need.More.Coffee.
how adorable! Those sweet little laughs are the best! He his so cute, love his chubby cheeks!
Momma you're so funny! Love his little laughs, and that he DOES totally freeze up when he sees the camera! And the grunting is so funny! Can't wait to meet the little booger and hear those laughs in person! :)
P.S- My computer automatically added my name when I was trying to add Jenni... so I did NOT put in Jennifer. FYI
P.P.S- I have watched both videos like 5 times now! Love him! And I put a trip to Cali on my xmas list! :)
hahaha. I LOVE this--all of it. But especially the last video of his saliva cheeks and contagious laugh. Too cute!!!!
Post a Comment