We recently went to Jared’s end of the year banquet. This year it was held on a YACHT in Newport! We got dressed up, ate good food, and (Jared) danced the night away!We had a great time! And true to form, my man won an award voted on by his classmates…”Most likely to be naked under their graduation gown”! I’m so proud Just to make it clear, Jared will be fully clothed on graduation day.
My Mother’s Day was amazing this year. Jared made sure to make me feel so special. He started out by getting up with Elliot so I could sleep in. Then, he treated me to homemade pancakes…Elliot enjoyed his first. I was taken to a delicious lunch at Bucca Di Beppo by my two wonderful men. From there, we went to a “paint your own pottery shop” and together painted a plate that Elliot signed with a handprint. I had an amazing day and am blessed to be mother to my wonderful little man. Thank you Jar for making this day special!
Our Celebrate plate. This is the finished plate from Mother’s Day
Mother to this amazing little guy:
2 comments:
Jared naked under his gown?? NEVER! :) Happy belated Mothers Day to one of the best Mommy's around! That last picture of E sleeping is ADORABLE! Made me kinda tear up! Glad you got spoiled on Mommy's day.
so cute we miss you guys already! hope youre liking santa fe and glad you were treated so well on mothers day!
Post a Comment