Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Santa Fe: the house, the outside, and the trails

We have made yet another move, this time to Santa Fe, New Mexico.  I can already say we love it! Elsie is in heaven having a closed in backyard….no grass, but still freedom.  We are living in a 3 bedroom house, quiet neighborhood, with beautiful trails all around. The weather has been nice, sunny and 70’s with a lot of wind.  I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves:

The ride.

011Our Fridge has a TV inside it!Master bedroomLiving area

This hall leads to two additional bedrooms, a bathroom, and laundry room.

Hallway to other 2 bedrooms, laundry, other bath, and garage018Our Place

The scenery

002003

The park.  Our new addition to the daily routine

034039

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Looks toasty warm- and I dig the exterior!

royce and aubree said...

your house is nice! looks like you're having fun! elliott looks so cute at the park!

Jenni said...

Congrats on being done with the move! Looks like you guys are set! Love E's hat! What a cutie.

Fortune Cookies said...

Umm.......that looks amazing. :) Miss you tons friend.