I recently flew to L.A. While I was there my wonderful mother-in-law came and played with Elliot while Jared was at work during the day. I flew in late Monday night, and flew out early (6 am early) Wednesday morning. I watched Mario Lopez host “Extra”. Ate a delicious lunch. AND attended one of Ellen’s 12 Days of Christmas! I am so thankful for this opportunity and it came very unexpectedly. A couple of months ago I received a call stating that I would be receiving a ticket to one of her Christmas tapings because one of the products I was gifted at her Mother’s Day show (2 years ago) was never received (the company went out of business). I was day 5 of her giveaway….click here to see the goodies!
1 comment:
Seriously! Seriously Sarah?! You have the BEST luck ever with the ELLEN show! I am so freakin' jealous! My goodness you lucky duck!
Post a Comment