Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Goodbye Golden Locks

I am both sad and happy about Elliot’s first haircut.  Sad to see the cute wispy curls go.  Sad because my little boy officially looks like an “almost 2 year old”…this hair cut took the baby look out of him :(  But happy because he looks so handsome! It was a challenge cutting little monster’s hair.  First, he wanted to help…with his toothbrush.  Secondly, his hair was so fine the clippers weren’t cutting it.  We had to move to a shorter clipper size (which terrified me) to actually cut some hair.  We ended up cutting off about 1 1/2”! In the end we all survived!

haircut edited-5835haircut edited-5833haircut edited-5844

Cute pic :)

edited-5824

5 comments:

jas, court, and sol said...

Cute! I remember Sol's first haircut... totally changed his appearance into that of a little boy. My, how they grow!

Megan said...

So handsome!

Anonymous said...

He looks so big! Love that he wanted to help with the toothbrush! Ha.
-Jenni

Unknown said...

Ahhh!! So cute! I hate cutting the curls too but sometimes it just has to be done.

Steve and Stephanie said...

He is seriously so cute. I'm nervous to cut P's hair too, I don't think I'll be doing it any time soon! Those Mother's Day crafts were darling, good job Jared! Congrats on this weekend woohoo!