8 years ago July 16th, Jared and I were married. I feel so blessed to have found the person I was meant to be with at such an early age. We met, dated, and were engaged in college. We married shortly after graduation. Like every relationship we have had our ups and downs, but we have managed to grow and change together rather than apart. The past few years with Elliot has only brought us closer. When I look back on that day I am so happy with everything…. The friends who stood by us on that day I am happy to say are still in my life and my best friends. I knew I chose them for a reason! I look forward to this next year of being a family and everything it has in store for us (baby and a big move!!).
Happy Anniversary Babe! It’s been a wonderful 8 years!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a great day that was! - Jenny C
Happy Anniversary!!
-Erin
Happy 8 years! You guys truly are perfect for each other!
Happy Anniversary to you both! I can't believe it's been 8 years?! Love you guys!
~Jenni
Post a Comment