Friday, August 3, 2012

forgotten 4th

I forgot to post about the 4th of July!  Normally I wouldn’t back post this, but this year was Elliot’s first time seeing fireworks! Last year we were in a state that was so dry they cancelled all displays.  And the year before Elliot had just been born.  We had a good time celebrating with friends at the pool, with good food and swimming.  Then we joined everyone as we watched the Fullerton display.    He seemed to really enjoy them and talked about fireworks for several days after.

(The video quality is AWFUL, but it gives you an idea of Elliot's joy:) )
IMG_0058
IMG_0064

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Looks like a fun 4th--I hope all is well with your pregnancy and you are over your cold. I hope all goes well with lil' man and his kidney's too. Been thinking about you guys! Looking good at Palm Springs too, what a fun weekend get away!