Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Travels part 2- KC

Sadly I didn’t take my camera out once for the second half of our trip…but thank goodness for my phone :) After our family vacation in Colorado Elliot and I flew to Kansas to enjoy some more family time.  Elliot got to hang out with both sets of grandparents and his cousins, while I spent some time with friends! My friend Erin is due with her first little one a day before me.  She is also having a boy….they will be great friends! I am so glad I was able to be in town for Erin’s shower and to help her celebrate!

August 2012 img (1)

Becky, Erin, Kelly, and Megan…the shower was beautifully done ladies!

August 2012 img (2)

Backyard pool fun.. Always a good time!                                                       Miss Ella

August 2012 img (4)August 2012 img (5)

August 2012 img (6)August 2012 img (7)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun that Erin will have a baby boy the same time as you. Future best friends! Marissa cracks me up!
Love, Jenni