Friday, August 31, 2012

The beach and Happenings around here

August 2012 img (20)

August 2012 img (17)

August 2012 img (24)August 2012 img (23)

August 2012 img (37)August 2012 img (38)August 2012 img (39)August 2012 img (40)

August 2012 img (47)August 2012 img (48)

It has been 4 weeks since we started the potty training process.  I am happy to say in the last two weeks Elliot has only had 2 accidents and is slowly building confidence and wanting to go “Potty” on the big toilet.  It was a rough first week and, stressful, but relatively good second week.  Overall, I think Elliot is doing a great job! He hasn’t had an accident at nap or bedtime, so I am feeling lucky! Elliot has also transitioned to his “big boy” bed.  He still stakes claim to the crib, but I’m slowly explaining that his baby brother will use it soon.

August 2012 img (11)August 2012 img (52)August 2012 img (14)

Taking pics of ourselves

photo 1Photo3photo 3

photo 2photo 5August 2012 img (12)

Busy sewing

Photo1Photo2Photo5

Babysitting for the weekend…we had 2 toddlers and 3 dogs from Friday-Sunday….pure craziness! I also spent the weekend getting ready for baby.  The diapers have been resized to fit a little one :)

Photo4Photo6photo 4

4 comments:

jas, court, and sol said...

Wow S! Those are all beautiful pictures! I absolutely love the one with your shadows... PERFECT! And the one with E's bum showing?! So sweet.

Your sewing is awesome... very impressed with your skills!

Also? Congrats on the potty training! That's so fabulous! Go E!

royce and aubree said...

Love your quilt and all your other sewing projects! Baby's comin soon is exciting

Unknown said...

Beautiful beach pics! You guys are a cute lil fam.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is getting so big! Love all your pictures as always. The butt one gets me every time. Giggle, giggle. Love you guys!
Love, Jenni