Monday, October 8, 2012

Shutterfly Christmas Cards and Giveaway!!

This year I am more excited than ever to send out Christmas cards! We have a new little one and a toddler I want to show off to you, my friends and family. We will be taking our family photo in the next few weeks, so I have been browsing Shutterfly's Christmas Cards and have found several I want to use!

I love this one! I like how I can use several photos because I'm sure, like always, I am going to have a hard time picking just one. I also really like the colors used...they aren't overly red and green, but are still holiday themed.
 
I like the simplicity of this card. And love how the colors pop when a black and white photo is used.
 
I also love this one! Again, simple and with a beautiful color scheme. It also gives me ideas for a beach photo session :)
Check out Shutterfly's Christmas Cards selection and begin planning your family photo shoot! Also check out their special offers page for great deals! One project I have been wanting to make (and hope to order soon) is a hard covered book, featuring each family member on their own page. Since we live so far away, Elliot and Oliver can see their cousins, grandparents and other family members.  I'll post pictures once I get it created! 

GIVEAWAY!!! 
This is my first giveaway and I am happy to say it's a great one! Click on the Christmas Card link on this page, browse Shutterfly's wonderful selection, come back here and leave me a comment telling me which card is your favorite and why. You will be entered to win a promo code for $50 off your total order.  The giveaway will end at midnight on the 28th, so enter soon! A winner will be selected at random.

This is a sponsored post by Shutterfly, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

6 comments:

Megan said...

There are so many great templates to choose from. I'm going to have to go with the Reindeer Winter Wishes Holiday Card because of its retro-winter sweater theme :)

Jenni said...

What a great giveaway! I personally liked the "Everything Is Merry Holiday Card." Mostly because of the bright colors but also because we have friends that don't celebrate Christmas, but I still want to send a card to them. Hard to pick just one!
-Jenni

Becky said...

I pick 2! Feliz Naughty Dog because it is dog themed and my family is half canine. But I also really liked Best of Wishes because it is simple and doesn't mention any specific holiday!

Unknown said...

I totally picked the same ones as you.. the collage one is awesome. I also loved the Be Merry Card. Love the color. fun that you are doing a giveaway!!

Amy said...

I really the Be Merry card also! The picture I want to take would look really cute on that card.

Jessie and Jerod said...

Triple Furry Wishes. WIth as many pictures as I take of Gibson and the pups, this would be perfect to send out as our Christmas card.